1) Bring along some anti-bacterial undergarments especially if you are traveling to a place where the temps are higher. You’ll sweat a lot when you do a lot of walking; the anti-bacterial undies will work well.
2) Make sure you bring with you small pouches of laundry detergent so you can wash clothes in your bathroom sink. This works well for undies, socks and some shirts. It would cost you a lot to have your clothes laundered at the hotel and you wouldn’t want to go out (I’m sure!) tagging along dirty clothes looking for coin laundries in the area.
3) Traveling light is always best. If you’re only traveling for a few days, try to fit in all your belongings into one carry-on roller. Avoid checking in your bag as much as possible. You’ll run the high risk of getting your bags lost which is a real hassle. Checked in baggage take a while before they’re loaded to the conveyor belt. This could delay you, especially when you are in a hurry.
4) Make photo copies of important documents such as passports, IDs, credit cards numbers and store in a safe or online so you can access it from any browser if needed.
5) Don’t forget to bring a small first aid kit and some meds. This will come in handy when you get sick and don’t have quick access to some medicines.
6) Use a Credit Card that earns you some serious Airline Miles when traveling. If you’re going to spend money on airfare when traveling, you might as well get back some of those dollars spent! Check out the best card for earning airline miles. You won’t regret it!
727 total views, 2 views today