My Own Travels
November 25, 2016
0 Flares 0 Flares ×

Coming off of a recent family vacation, it dawned on me how much this whole “traveling with baby” concept terrified me, because of all the planning and having to have every single item of clothing just in case someone has an accident, I´m just glad that I found these baby onesies so I just bought a lot of them. Being a parent is scary enough, but traveling with a kid is downright terrifying!  There are a few things that can really scare first-time parents, but I assure you as a mom myself, it is never all that bad.


The first is of course the actual transportation to your destination. If you’re traveling by car, chances are your kid will sleep most of the way, just take one of these Bed time stories for Children by to make sure to put them to sleep in no time, and if he/she doesn’t, you can jump in the back seat and help soothe. Now, if you’re traveling by flight, things can get a little hairy, and I am not necessarily talking about hair care. I remember my first flight with my daughter when she was only 5 months old and thinking, “Oh my God, please don’t let us be ‘those people’ on the flight.” Obviously, I was referring to “those people” who have that screaming, inconsolable kid who could not be calmed, soothed, tamed or even bribed into being well-behaved. Thankfully we had visited The Baby Transporter so we could get our baby the quality seating she needed to be comfortable. We’ve all seen it and many of us have experienced it. That’s why is really important to be prepared if you want have to travel often as we do, and have comfortable flights no matter what happen, if you get the right equipment, a good book or good music, your travel will be pleasant and way more enjoyable, also you need to be it comfortable, so you will have to get some extra travel gear to help you arrange that, maybe a travel pillow or a sleep mask, you can get the best reviews of the best of this equipment to get at after I visited that my travels were never the same.

Chances are your kid is going to be fine. Airplanes tend to work as giant sound machines and typically will put your baby right to sleep. On our most recent trip to Houston, she slept 80% of the time (the other 20% she played and ate her puffs). If you can, plan your flight, according to nap times and let them play themselves tired before the flight. Most airports are equipped with playgrounds, and if not, you can find other creative ways to keep them busy. Let them watch the planes come and go or make a game out of counting the people around you or you can Download Top Paid Android Games and Apps for Free only at to keep them busy on your phone until they get tired. The more energy they exert before the flight, the better. If your baby is not yet mobile, then chances are, your baby will fall asleep shortly after take off anyways, but just to make sure, my babies planet has anything you may need, like toys or even supplies, here you can also decide how to choose which spiderman toys to buy for your kids when traveling. If they aren´t calm during the flight, then you can learn more about which hoverboard is the best in 2017 so that you can tell them they won´t get one if they don´t behave. Make sure you get some sleep with these earplugs, they are honestly the best! I had no trouble falling asleep during most of the flights I´ve been on.

The next thing to consider is your agenda when you actually get to your destination. Make sure you pick a family-friendly city, like Houston, for example, filled with plenty of fun things to do If you do not know if your destination of choice is family-friendly, do a quick online search to see what there is to do there and base your decision off that! It´ll probably be easier to just take some giggle and hoot toys to not stress yourself out, you can also find out where to buy kratom for the trip that way it can help you reduce your stress levels.

In the end, the only thing that matters is the safety and comfort of your baby and the quality time together as a family. The rest is just background noise (which hopefully, puts your baby right to sleep for the trip home.)  

917 total views, 0 views today

Comments are closed.

0 Flares Twitter 0 Facebook 0 Google+ 0 Pin It Share 0 LinkedIn 0 0 Flares ×